Ethics Policy & Code of Conduct
Cal Pacific Constructors' Ethics Policy & Code of Conduct
Cal Pacific Constructors, Inc.’s Ethics Policy and Code of Conduct reinforces our team’s responsibility to do the right thing for our customers, communities, and each other, at all times. These policies help to protect our reputation and support honesty in our daily actions,
CPCI Ethics Policy
These standards emphasize the tenants of integrity, honestly, professionalism, and ethical business conduct. In support of CPCI’s ethical culture, employees must:
- Proactively promote ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers in the work environment.
- Deal fairly with customers, suppliers, competitors, subcontractors, and employees.
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them
- Accept responsibility for preventing, detecting, and reporting fraud.
- Be honest and ethical in their conduct, including ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Protect and ensure the proper use of company assets.
- The purpose for this ethics policy is to support a culture of openness, trust, and integrity in all CPCI management and business practices.
CPCI Code of Conduct
The following standards are excerpted from CPCI’s Human Resource Manual. CPCI employees abide by:
- Personal Integrity and Ethical Decision-Making
- Ethical Business Practices
- Legal Compliance
- Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling of Confidential Information
- Sharing Concerns & Reporting Violations
- Social Media & Online Activity
- Team & Supplier Diversity
- A Safe Workplace
- Alcohol-Free & Drug-Free Workplace
- Charitable Contributions
- Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption
- Maintaining Accurate Records
- Avoiding Conflicts
- Environmental Stewardship
In the end, CPCI relies on our team member’s individual personal integrity to bring to life our reputation of fair dealings and professionalism.